From my favourite album of last year (thanks Chris) and a timely reminder that it’s a lousy, beautiful old life.
- RT @cath_slessor: Lunch on the beach where Corb drowned. https://t.co/5aBDV8lYSj 10 hours ago
- RT @loouisfernandes: Courbevoie dans les années 1970 Jean Pottier #LaDefense @VilleCourbevoie @laDefense ville-courbevoie.fr/mediatheque/ph… https:/… 10 hours ago
- RT @daisandconfused: "Being blind to buildings robs us of a deeper level of understanding and interaction with the world around us." @mcma… 11 hours ago
- RT @MagnumPhotos: Ferdinando Scianna's portraits reveal his long-standing fascination with the private journeys we take in our dream state.… 11 hours ago
- RT @WillScottPhoto: ‘Seaside shelter’ - Whitby, Blackpool and Skegness. Almost finished shooting the series, book out later this year. http… 12 hours ago