I used to lie in bed listening to Blue Jam in the early hours on a little radio, transmissions from some terrible parallel universe, almost identical to our own. Not conducive to a good night’s sleep but a good introduction to ambient music and the dark genius mind of Chris Morris.
- Minoru Chiaki logging on to twitter in 1950 (Akira Kurosawa's Rashōmon) https://t.co/ETBwUm7RuE 2 hours ago
- RT @Kirokaze: City Reflection #pixelart https://t.co/jZsw12oRYV 14 hours ago
- RT @marioandreolini: Concert Hall by Sybil Andrews https://t.co/ebXEYNRAWq 14 hours ago
- RT @RIBA_architect: @Oniropolis ...and sometimes it’s just a castle in the sky... #Magritte https://t.co/kpXhD5zGAT 15 hours ago
- RT @RIBA_architect: ...on some days it's the best simply to escape into #ImaginaryCities @Oniropolis "What We Are Coming To" #illustratio… 16 hours ago