I used to lie in bed listening to Blue Jam in the early hours on a little radio, transmissions from some terrible parallel universe, almost identical to our own. Not conducive to a good night’s sleep but a good introduction to ambient music and the dark genius mind of Chris Morris.
- RT @neonpajamas: @Oniropolis Visited last year. Unreal area. https://t.co/IsGTlPfHgY 3 hours ago
- Writing some notes on 'the palace of winds', Hawa Mahal in Jaipur. The architecture of Rajasthan is staggering. https://t.co/ubD2x5yQtX 4 hours ago
- RT @FedeItaliano76: Nicolas Dhervillers, "Behind the Future" nicolasdhervillers.com/photography/be… https://t.co/8k1ddYRGQQ 4 hours ago
- RT @mjmurdoc: Hi! I'm Mike! I design VR experiences and I make scifi Holograms! #ArtistsOnTwitter https://t.co/uKksDBrM45 5 hours ago
- Tomorrow, Manchester eventbrite.com/e/craft-05-com… https://t.co/10DMLvWYP1 5 hours ago