I used to lie in bed listening to Blue Jam in the early hours on a little radio, transmissions from some terrible parallel universe, almost identical to our own. Not conducive to a good night’s sleep but a good introduction to ambient music and the dark genius mind of Chris Morris.
- RT @gary_budden: Three cities @Oniropolis https://t.co/N0Z7tZ6nkS 0 minutes ago
- You can see something of the debt Western modernism owed to Japanese architecture via Settai Komura (1887–1940)… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Quick reminder, I'll be talking utopianism in an age of pessimism at York Uni on Wednesday. All welcome… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- RT @hcenkdereli: Pleasure tools @Oniropolis @LarsMullerBooks @popshotmag and more https://t.co/yw76k1HJHg 2 hours ago
- 'Signal' (1962) by Kiyoshi Saitō (one for @MrTimDunn) https://t.co/7tQ1DNya6g 3 hours ago