I used to lie in bed listening to Blue Jam in the early hours on a little radio, transmissions from some terrible parallel universe, almost identical to our own. Not conducive to a good night’s sleep but a good introduction to ambient music and the dark genius mind of Chris Morris.
- Painting as time travel - portraits by Ilya Repin (1870s -1880s) https://t.co/ZeRl66LPlW 52 minutes ago
- HR-FM hr-fm.com https://t.co/ApMuSVUvQP 1 hour ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: I find this gate in SE1 more terrifying than I probably should https://t.co/IiTO23h9vS 1 hour ago
- My sentiments every time they change twitter (from 'The Pickwick Papers', 1836) https://t.co/fCM7tDLOAm 3 hours ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: @Oniropolis But most terrifying was the policeman gloating over dead/dying Londoners in Herrick's "It is cooler below" Londo… 3 hours ago