Thanks to the wonderful Influx Press gentlemen for an excellent cover for my forthcoming book (out next summer). Despite writing it painfully one-eyed in the nocturnal hours, it might not be too much of an abomination, fingers crossed. Here’s an introduction of sorts and if you’re on twitter say hello.
- RT @ianmcque: https://t.co/6f7o68sk0a 1 hour ago
- RT @Furmadamadam: Maishima Incineration & Power Plant, Friedensreich Hundertwasser, Osaka 2000-2004 https://t.co/rZ4CCIUU9R 1 hour ago
- [In the woods] "I'll sit up & get some writing done. Some music then... let's see... ah Twin Peaks" [presses play] youtube.com/watch?v=T8g_xp… 3 hours ago
- Playing Tokyo 42. I want to live in its cityscape tokyo42.com https://t.co/1t7WliW7uL 4 hours ago
- Writing about Frank Lloyd Wright’s unbuilt Ellis Island. https://t.co/8qJLZo3h77 6 hours ago