Thanks to the wonderful Influx Press gentlemen for an excellent cover for my forthcoming book (out next summer). Despite writing it painfully one-eyed in the nocturnal hours, it might not be too much of an abomination, fingers crossed. Here’s an introduction of sorts and if you’re on twitter say hello.
- This is the happy place ht @lustforlanguage https://t.co/fGNmChCNFm 9 minutes ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: Rediscovered: The abandoned 1970s Soviet jet-powered train. The Turbojet achieved 250 km/h before the project was dropped, l… 12 minutes ago
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: Chris Leslie 'Disappearing Glasgow' disappearing-glasgow.com #photography #Scotland https://t.co/YCzS1l5AHZ 29 minutes ago
- RT @presentcorrect: Snow Plough Typology. masonphotos.zenfolio.com https://t.co/7Jc3xgDhZv 1 hour ago
- Zuyev Workers' Club (1929), Moscow, by Ilya Golosov. https://t.co/63clejTORS 2 days ago