Thanks to the wonderful Influx Press gentlemen for an excellent cover for my forthcoming book (out next summer). Despite writing it painfully one-eyed in the nocturnal hours, it might not be too much of an abomination, fingers crossed. Here’s an introduction of sorts and if you’re on twitter say hello.
- Tables in the paintings of Caravaggio (1571–1610) https://t.co/ssVwhXVy7r 54 minutes ago
- RT @klaustoon: #Obsessivedraughtsmen: Daisuke Tajima (@daisukeee1) or 'How I learned to stop worrying and love Otomo' #mangapolis https://t… 1 hour ago
- Rocket ships, eagles and wedding cakes: the Chicago contest that led to a skyscraper explosion theguardian.com/artanddesign/2… 1 hour ago
- RT @treacyannm: @Oniropolis sort of like this? https://t.co/MrZB4v3wQu 2 hours ago
- RT @alexanderperrin: Hello! My web-based, hand-drawn scenic tram simulator 'Short Trip' is now in service. Take a 5 minute ride at https://… 3 hours ago