Thanks to the wonderful Influx Press gentlemen for an excellent cover for my forthcoming book (out next summer). Despite writing it painfully one-eyed in the nocturnal hours, it might not be too much of an abomination, fingers crossed. Here’s an introduction of sorts and if you’re on twitter say hello.
- Night then https://t.co/4LrRaRhnE8 6 hours ago
- RT @fantasticoco: Miguel Rodrigo Mazuré's 1969 'Machu Pichu Hotel' hovering over the Andes Mountains as an invading form for foreign touris… 7 hours ago
- Laurie Anderson on Buckminster Fuller youtube.com/watch?v=Xwjv8e… (best avoided if strobes are a problem) 7 hours ago
- I've decided to live inside Pavilion. I don't think there's Wi-Fi so if you want to talk send a crow to the ruins… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- Twenty years ago and still sounds like the future youtube.com/watch?v=rUQquA… 9 hours ago