Thanks to the wonderful Influx Press gentlemen for an excellent cover for my forthcoming book (out next summer). Despite writing it painfully one-eyed in the nocturnal hours, it might not be too much of an abomination, fingers crossed. Here’s an introduction of sorts and if you’re on twitter say hello.
- RT @areasvellas: The Kugelpavillon, erected for the German Socialist Party’s meeting in Berlin in 1962 https://t.co/FKtCTPKnrC 2 hours ago
- RT @whitenoisecity: "There’s something hopeful, punk even, about 700 playgrounds springing up like weeds in a post-war Amsterdam." https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @CPriestman: Buildings that build themselves dezeen.com/2017/07/19/pre… https://t.co/p5zz3j6PWu 5 hours ago
- RT @ianmcque: Duct World original artwork available over in the store right now: ianmcque.bigcartel.com https://t.co/LDSg0pnor0 6 hours ago
- RT @Curbed: Cool drone video shows off Hong Kong’s vertical architecture. curbed.com/2017/7/20/1600… https://t.co/6B1pcadcg9 7 hours ago