Thanks to the wonderful Influx Press gentlemen for an excellent cover for my forthcoming book (out next summer). Despite writing it painfully one-eyed in the nocturnal hours, it might not be too much of an abomination, fingers crossed. Here’s an introduction of sorts and if you’re on twitter say hello.
- RT @cath_slessor: Lunch on the beach where Corb drowned. https://t.co/5aBDV8lYSj 11 hours ago
- RT @loouisfernandes: Courbevoie dans les années 1970 Jean Pottier #LaDefense @VilleCourbevoie @laDefense ville-courbevoie.fr/mediatheque/ph… https:/… 11 hours ago
- RT @daisandconfused: "Being blind to buildings robs us of a deeper level of understanding and interaction with the world around us." @mcma… 11 hours ago
- RT @MagnumPhotos: Ferdinando Scianna's portraits reveal his long-standing fascination with the private journeys we take in our dream state.… 12 hours ago
- RT @WillScottPhoto: ‘Seaside shelter’ - Whitby, Blackpool and Skegness. Almost finished shooting the series, book out later this year. http… 12 hours ago