Forgot to mention this at the time but 33 1/3 had a concert in Rough Trade NYC and Ava Luna performed Histoire de Melody Nelson beautifully. Carlos Hernandez, of the band, handed out a zine he made in response to the album and my book. There was a piece in the Village Voice about it. Good excuse, if any were needed, to give the record another spin and check out the band.
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: Imagining a future where the utopia promised by Irish thinkers and urban planners of the 1960’s actually succeeded — Dan T… 21 minutes ago
- RT @LilaLautreamont: @Oniropolis My favorite it's The Wat Sanpran Dragon Temple in Bangkok 🐉🐉🐉 https://t.co/gXDYDqVvOJ 46 minutes ago
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: @Oniropolis I've always thought Masaharu Takasaki's Kihoku Observatory looks a bit like a real life Howl's Moving Castle… 2 hours ago
- Took my 3 year old for a walk in the woods today and he said "Me wonder... What does thinking *do*? Me wonder... wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- The Dragon Bridge (1901), Ljubljana - formerly The Jubilee Bridge of the Emperor Franz Josef I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago