Forgot to mention this at the time but 33 1/3 had a concert in Rough Trade NYC and Ava Luna performed Histoire de Melody Nelson beautifully. Carlos Hernandez, of the band, handed out a zine he made in response to the album and my book. There was a piece in the Village Voice about it. Good excuse, if any were needed, to give the record another spin and check out the band.
- RT @edward_ross: "Game over man, game over!" A Celebration of the Cinematic Coward. youtube.com/watch?v=lIACM_… https://t.co/e77FXsG4fc 11 minutes ago
- Life. https://t.co/9Ex1B8QEqq 19 minutes ago
- RT @franglophonic: May 1968 is all kinds of relevant these days. Revisit the imagery that came out of the revolts in France that month. htt… 27 minutes ago
- RT @RayRiveraLive5: Protester jumps barricade and attempts to get Confederate flag from man #chsnews https://t.co/hTBql8qS9Z 29 minutes ago
- RT @fariac3001: @Oniropolis Do fictitious rooms count? I'm thinking of Lynch's Red Room. https://t.co/fsXCv3I8QZ 1 hour ago