Forgot to mention this at the time but 33 1/3 had a concert in Rough Trade NYC and Ava Luna performed Histoire de Melody Nelson beautifully. Carlos Hernandez, of the band, handed out a zine he made in response to the album and my book. There was a piece in the Village Voice about it. Good excuse, if any were needed, to give the record another spin and check out the band.
- RT @WFGP: Imaginary Cities--as much a map as a book. rhystranter.com/2016/10/21/ima… 4 hours ago
- RT @mzxio: THE MEGASTRUCTURE became so immense it swallowed the moon. after a hundred thousand years or more, immortals and silicon beings… 5 hours ago
- RT @MAngel_Arqto: #Architecture & #Comics // A web comic about Buckminster Fuller by @stuart_mcmillen // stuartmcmillen.com/comics/ https://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @Underd0se: @CraigSmye For those who wonder: iamag.co/features/the-a… @Oniropolis 8 hours ago
- Friday night. I should be in a nightclub called Renaissance or Tech Noir. Instead I'm watching Oldboy again because… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago