I recently had the pleasure of speaking to Sean Lally for his excellent Night White Skies podcast series, on architecture, cities, the politics of space, virtual reality & the imagination. Hope you enjoy ( and listen to the full series, if you get a chance- it’s a treasure trove).
- Zuyev Workers' Club (1929), Moscow, by Ilya Golosov. https://t.co/63clejTORS 1 day ago
- Laiza in the spotlight: Myanmar's rebel capital digs in – and switches on theguardian.com/cities/2017/de… 1 day ago
- RT @TheDbleNgtve: Happily just been reminded of this interview with @Reuben_Wu by @Oniropolis The Double Negative » Reuben Wu https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- 'An American Chronicle: Desert Landscapes' by Mark Power magnumphotos.com/newsroom/envir… https://t.co/onrd0Kzd8Y 2 days ago
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: The lost wooden churches of the Arkhangelsk and Karelia regions (Russia) #photography and words by Richard Davies HT @pres… 2 days ago