I recently had the pleasure of speaking to Sean Lally for his excellent Night White Skies podcast series, on architecture, cities, the politics of space, virtual reality & the imagination. Hope you enjoy ( and listen to the full series, if you get a chance- it’s a treasure trove).
- Painting as time travel - portraits by Ilya Repin (1870s -1880s) https://t.co/ZeRl66LPlW 50 minutes ago
- HR-FM hr-fm.com https://t.co/ApMuSVUvQP 1 hour ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: I find this gate in SE1 more terrifying than I probably should https://t.co/IiTO23h9vS 1 hour ago
- My sentiments every time they change twitter (from 'The Pickwick Papers', 1836) https://t.co/fCM7tDLOAm 3 hours ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: @Oniropolis But most terrifying was the policeman gloating over dead/dying Londoners in Herrick's "It is cooler below" Londo… 3 hours ago