Shared some brief thoughts and fears on drones and borders in Alphr and the New Statesman respectively (in great pieces by Thomas McMullan and Stephanie Boland). I’m sure there’s some Foucauldian combination/clash of the two developments awaiting us in the coming future.
- RT @edward_ross: "Game over man, game over!" A Celebration of the Cinematic Coward. youtube.com/watch?v=lIACM_… https://t.co/e77FXsG4fc 10 minutes ago
- Life. https://t.co/9Ex1B8QEqq 18 minutes ago
- RT @franglophonic: May 1968 is all kinds of relevant these days. Revisit the imagery that came out of the revolts in France that month. htt… 26 minutes ago
- RT @RayRiveraLive5: Protester jumps barricade and attempts to get Confederate flag from man #chsnews https://t.co/hTBql8qS9Z 27 minutes ago
- RT @fariac3001: @Oniropolis Do fictitious rooms count? I'm thinking of Lynch's Red Room. https://t.co/fsXCv3I8QZ 1 hour ago