Shared some brief thoughts and fears on drones and borders in Alphr and the New Statesman respectively (in great pieces by Thomas McMullan and Stephanie Boland). I’m sure there’s some Foucauldian combination/clash of the two developments awaiting us in the coming future.
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: Imagining a future where the utopia promised by Irish thinkers and urban planners of the 1960’s actually succeeded — Dan T… 20 minutes ago
- RT @LilaLautreamont: @Oniropolis My favorite it's The Wat Sanpran Dragon Temple in Bangkok 🐉🐉🐉 https://t.co/gXDYDqVvOJ 45 minutes ago
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: @Oniropolis I've always thought Masaharu Takasaki's Kihoku Observatory looks a bit like a real life Howl's Moving Castle… 2 hours ago
- Took my 3 year old for a walk in the woods today and he said "Me wonder... What does thinking *do*? Me wonder... wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- The Dragon Bridge (1901), Ljubljana - formerly The Jubilee Bridge of the Emperor Franz Josef I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago