In advance of the French and U.S. editions of Imaginary Cities , I’ve been speaking to Minor Literature[s] about writing, rebellion, film and the meaning of Bergman’s The Seventh Seal. Thanks to Thom Cuell and Momus for the questions.
Finishing the last pieces of my next book, Tidewrack, at the minute (it’s out early next year with Vintage & FSG) and planning a subsequent book about rooms that I hope will be a contemporary response to Gaston Bachelard’s wonderful The Poetics of Space. Lots of talks coming up soon, mainly in England, so keep an eye out.
- "It might be cute now..." wired.com/2017/05/changi… 22 minutes ago
- Ndebele architecture flickr.com/groups/1923706… https://t.co/HuRQIdYCJE 45 minutes ago
- RT @BhsMuralHull: Please sign & RT our petition (LINK: change.org/p/https-histor…) to protect Alan Boyson's Three Ships Mural. Read about @Bhs… 1 hour ago
- RT @isaroch: The #Brutalist play sculptures by Bernhard Luginbühl #Architecture & #sculpture for children https://t.co/J6MImVG9K5 1 hour ago
- RT @simonstalenhag: This IS the place. The google photo is irritatingly close! email@example.com… https://t.co/QnwmkKLPEe 2 hours ago