In advance of the French and U.S. editions of Imaginary Cities , I’ve been speaking to Minor Literature[s] about writing, rebellion, film and the meaning of Bergman’s The Seventh Seal. Thanks to Thom Cuell and Momus for the questions.
Finishing the last pieces of my next book, Tidewrack, at the minute (it’s out early next year with Vintage & FSG) and planning a subsequent book about rooms that I hope will be a contemporary response to Gaston Bachelard’s wonderful The Poetics of Space. Lots of talks coming up soon, mainly in England, so keep an eye out.
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: Imagining a future where the utopia promised by Irish thinkers and urban planners of the 1960’s actually succeeded — Dan T… 34 minutes ago
- RT @LilaLautreamont: @Oniropolis My favorite it's The Wat Sanpran Dragon Temple in Bangkok 🐉🐉🐉 https://t.co/gXDYDqVvOJ 59 minutes ago
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: @Oniropolis I've always thought Masaharu Takasaki's Kihoku Observatory looks a bit like a real life Howl's Moving Castle… 3 hours ago
- Took my 3 year old for a walk in the woods today and he said "Me wonder... What does thinking *do*? Me wonder... wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- The Dragon Bridge (1901), Ljubljana - formerly The Jubilee Bridge of the Emperor Franz Josef I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago