In advance of the French and U.S. editions of Imaginary Cities , I’ve been speaking to Minor Literature[s] about writing, rebellion, film and the meaning of Bergman’s The Seventh Seal. Thanks to Thom Cuell and Momus for the questions.
Finishing the last pieces of my next book, Tidewrack, at the minute (it’s out early next year with Vintage & FSG) and planning a subsequent book about rooms that I hope will be a contemporary response to Gaston Bachelard’s wonderful The Poetics of Space. Lots of talks coming up soon, mainly in England, so keep an eye out.
- Zuyev Workers' Club (1929), Moscow, by Ilya Golosov. https://t.co/63clejTORS 1 day ago
- Laiza in the spotlight: Myanmar's rebel capital digs in – and switches on theguardian.com/cities/2017/de… 1 day ago
- RT @TheDbleNgtve: Happily just been reminded of this interview with @Reuben_Wu by @Oniropolis The Double Negative » Reuben Wu https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- 'An American Chronicle: Desert Landscapes' by Mark Power magnumphotos.com/newsroom/envir… https://t.co/onrd0Kzd8Y 2 days ago
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: The lost wooden churches of the Arkhangelsk and Karelia regions (Russia) #photography and words by Richard Davies HT @pres… 2 days ago