In advance of the French and U.S. editions of Imaginary Cities , I’ve been speaking to Minor Literature[s] about writing, rebellion, film and the meaning of Bergman’s The Seventh Seal. Thanks to Thom Cuell and Momus for the questions.
Finishing the last pieces of my next book, Tidewrack, at the minute (it’s out early next year with Vintage & FSG) and planning a subsequent book about rooms that I hope will be a contemporary response to Gaston Bachelard’s wonderful The Poetics of Space. Lots of talks coming up soon, mainly in England, so keep an eye out.
- RT @neonpajamas: @Oniropolis Visited last year. Unreal area. https://t.co/IsGTlPfHgY 4 hours ago
- Writing some notes on 'the palace of winds', Hawa Mahal in Jaipur. The architecture of Rajasthan is staggering. https://t.co/ubD2x5yQtX 4 hours ago
- RT @FedeItaliano76: Nicolas Dhervillers, "Behind the Future" nicolasdhervillers.com/photography/be… https://t.co/8k1ddYRGQQ 4 hours ago
- RT @mjmurdoc: Hi! I'm Mike! I design VR experiences and I make scifi Holograms! #ArtistsOnTwitter https://t.co/uKksDBrM45 5 hours ago
- Tomorrow, Manchester eventbrite.com/e/craft-05-com… https://t.co/10DMLvWYP1 5 hours ago