If you’re in London and interested in games & architecture, come along to this; it’s a great lineup and it’ll be a lot of fun. It’s also free – you can register here.
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: Imagining a future where the utopia promised by Irish thinkers and urban planners of the 1960’s actually succeeded — Dan T… 33 minutes ago
- RT @LilaLautreamont: @Oniropolis My favorite it's The Wat Sanpran Dragon Temple in Bangkok 🐉🐉🐉 https://t.co/gXDYDqVvOJ 58 minutes ago
- RT @UrbanFoxxxx: @Oniropolis I've always thought Masaharu Takasaki's Kihoku Observatory looks a bit like a real life Howl's Moving Castle… 3 hours ago
- Took my 3 year old for a walk in the woods today and he said "Me wonder... What does thinking *do*? Me wonder... wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- The Dragon Bridge (1901), Ljubljana - formerly The Jubilee Bridge of the Emperor Franz Josef I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago