If you’re in London and interested in games & architecture, come along to this; it’s a great lineup and it’ll be a lot of fun. It’s also free – you can register here.
- RT @alicerawsthorn: Louis Kahn | 5. “I see a library as a place where the librarian can lay out the books, open especially to selected pag… 15 minutes ago
- Remember that 'book' I 'wrote' about imaginary cities? Its name escapes me. There are some folks meeting up to disc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Böcklin-esque image from an incredible photo-essay on the Ganges by Giulio Di Sturco lensculture.com/articles/giuli… https://t.co/lb8rRnPGmG 2 hours ago
- RT @MinorLits: This Saturday! Reading (and writing) the city meetup.com/MinorLits/even… 2 hours ago
- From Franz Xaver Messerschmidt's 'character heads' series (begun around 1770) - Yawning / A Laugh Held Back / The S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago