- RT @edward_ross: "Game over man, game over!" A Celebration of the Cinematic Coward. youtube.com/watch?v=lIACM_… https://t.co/e77FXsG4fc 11 minutes ago
- Life. https://t.co/9Ex1B8QEqq 18 minutes ago
- RT @franglophonic: May 1968 is all kinds of relevant these days. Revisit the imagery that came out of the revolts in France that month. htt… 27 minutes ago
- RT @RayRiveraLive5: Protester jumps barricade and attempts to get Confederate flag from man #chsnews https://t.co/hTBql8qS9Z 28 minutes ago
- RT @fariac3001: @Oniropolis Do fictitious rooms count? I'm thinking of Lynch's Red Room. https://t.co/fsXCv3I8QZ 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: darran anderson
I recently had the pleasure of speaking to Sean Lally for his excellent Night White Skies podcast series, on architecture, cities, the politics of space, virtual reality & the imagination. Hope you enjoy ( and listen to the full series, … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone at the Dundee Literary Festival and those who came for a great event. There’s been an avalanche of things happening recently, which I’m still digging my way through, and tomorrow may finally be the first day I’ve … Continue reading
‘The origins of Brutalism have made it a fascinating subject for those interested in space,
Delighted to announce University of Chicago Press will be publishing Imaginary Cities in the U.S. in April.
A huge thank you to everyone who came to my recent talks at the Venice Architecture Biennale and the Edinburgh International Book Festival. I enjoyed both immensely. Thanks especially to everyone at the German Pavilion, Alastair Donald at the British … Continue reading
Excited to be giving a keynote talk at the Venice Biennale on the 25th of this month on cities, architecture and Utopia (thanks to the British Council and the Flanders Architecture Institute especially for their support).
My first games/architecture column for Kill Screen is online here as a glimpse of the print magazine, which I recommend subscribing to.